Terms and Conditions
You will receive a license to use DocMailer. The license entitles you to use the software for your practice only. It includes any updates, enhancements or bug-fixes released during the license period. As a no-cost license SurgerySoft may cancel the license at any time at SurgerySoft's absolute discretion.
A receipt and full instructions on how to download and use the software will be emailed to you, usually within 48 hours of receipt of your request but sometimes responses by us may be delayed for a few days.
- You may use the DocMailer program only within your practice.
- You may not distribute the DocMailer program in its original or any changed format.
- You may not disclose any username or password you are given to any third party.
- Simon Child, SurgerySoft, INPS Ltd, and Vision, have no liability for any loss consequent upon using the DocMailer program.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be made, no guarantee is provided over the successful use of the DocMailer program.
- SurgerySoft will endeavour to provide timely upgrades and bug-fixes for the software where possible.
- No guarantee is made over the availability of any Docmail service and no refund will be made in the event of the withdrawal of any Docmail services by CFH Docmail Ltd.
- You are responsible for the charges levied by the CFH Docmail Ltd for printing and posting of mailings produced by DocMailer.